Monday, February 21, 2022

The Reason I Write

I wrote "What Are You Going To Do With It?" late last night, and have read it many times to re-live it, and also for editorial purposes.  There are many stories in draft mode in my blog.  Often I remember something and I start the post because I do not want the thought to go to sleep again. 



Many years ago, around the time I arrived from the United States to join my wife for good, I told Christina that perhaps we should write our story.  

"Write it" - she said to me.  I meant to tell her, that we should write it together; but she was adamant.

"No, this is something you need to do.  Write it".

It is amazing how much I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a Long Time Since I've Seen Her

To our daughters; I learned so much from your mother!  She was my lover and my bosom friend.    The summer of 1992 was running in earnest an...