Tuesday, May 31, 2022

For Memories

As June approaches, the year 1 mark; I rage.
This is a warning to the evil who took my wife.

Hot dry dark desert sands,

We are not strangers; we know each other,

We have been at war since the ocean dried.

It is now as it was before; unchanged, you and me,

Attack, I am ready to defend!

Burn my skin as your fury blows!

Striking me with needles to take my memories.

Attack, I will defend; our war will never end!

You took my wife; you cannot kill me, 

I am already your demon,

My cry will blind your ears,

Locking this fight in every cycle, forever lasting,

Attack; I am ready to defend!

There will be no truce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a Long Time Since I've Seen Her

To our daughters; I learned so much from your mother!  She was my lover and my bosom friend.    The summer of 1992 was running in earnest an...