Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The Day Before Getting Married


Opened a drawer and there it was, under a pile of papers waiting to be rediscovered!   

This picture decorated the wall across from my bed in New York.  I could see it clearly before closing my eyes for a good night's sleep, to dream of the day we could be together again, my wife and me.  I have not found the original yet; I know it is somewhere!

There we were in the lobby of The Edgewater in Seattle the day before getting married!  How beautiful we were!

Today I was practicing one of my rituals; while I was working on the dining room table Christina's picture was "watching" a show about Egyptian Gods on Prime.  Raquel; our youngest daughter walked into the living room and asked me what I was doing.  I explained to her the ritual, that it was OK to do that because it makes me feel better.  Interestingly, she was wearing a sweater from Mom because it makes her feel better.  

We hugged and she asked me for the URL address of my blog.  She is now reading.  She likes the story about Colt's Dragoon! She was there.

I remember, remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a Long Time Since I've Seen Her

To our daughters; I learned so much from your mother!  She was my lover and my bosom friend.    The summer of 1992 was running in earnest an...