Tuesday, May 10, 2022

An Entire World to Write

 


Today is a particularly difficult day for me.  

Writing the previous two stories, Once Upon a Time a Charro and Explain Yourself!, made me feel very close to my wife as if the events captured in these stories have come to life and I was transported back in time.  This feeling made me feel warm and happy, but it uncovers a deep sense of longing for my wife that I cannot stop.  Sometimes I think I am going a little mad by viewing the world through this new retro-reality I am creating.

Whatever the case; there is something sublime about remembering a loved one who meant the world to me.  Remembering comes with a price; it hurts.

There is so much more about us and so little time to write it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a Long Time Since I've Seen Her

To our daughters; I learned so much from your mother!  She was my lover and my bosom friend.    The summer of 1992 was running in earnest an...